New Wax on Wednesdays Video and New Studio !!!

Lots of excitement this week !
All new Wax on Wednesdays video is up today!
I know it has been a few weeks here as I was out of town for the show, 
and then when I got back the studio was all ready to move in!



Honestly I think I could have packed our entire house up 10 times quicker than my upstairs studio.
 But there it all went , 
up to Downtown Cincinnati ,
and then all unpacked in its place once again. 
I am on Instagram now !
If you would like to see morning warm up pics, in progress
shots, etc. stop by for a visit ( and say Hi!)
user name : sharireplogle_studios


Open studio ART WALK at the new studio this weekend!
Come visit me at
 ESSEX Studios in Downtown Cincinnati
on Friday and Sat Oct 2-3 from 6-10pm.

What is going on for the art walk? 

~See all of the working artist's studios!
~Wonderful Art for Everyone all styles and mediums
~Food , wine
~Live music
~Lot's of goings on at the Essex
~Over 100 artists at the Essex
~Stop by and  visit me for a while !  (studio #246 :))


Supplies I used for this project are :
india inks
water color gouache 
water color paper
graphite crayon
encaustic medium 
old panty hose to polish
heat gun


Sometimes when you receive the post via email, the video does not show up. To view the video directly on the YouTube channel click 

Popular Posts