WooT! 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party

 Woot  Woot! It's Time for the Party!
Bead Soup Reveal Day!

Yay its reveal day ! 
Well here is the picture I promised of the soup I sent to Sheila . She was kind enough to send me a pic as I was not too swift and sent the soup  out without taking one. 
http://www.cheekymagpie.com/?p=8667
 And 
here again is my yummy soup I received.
I  Love
each and every spoonful !


Right now I have 2 neck pieces completed from my soup. 
There is SO much goodness, I think I could post for a week,
and might just do so as I finish more pieces!

 The first piece I created a copper fold form bezel around the large beautiful green focal bead Sheila sent me. 
I was so happy when received all of the lovely shades of green in my soup . I  was so ready for spring, and my bead soup was bursting with beautiful colors.
It has a drop with one of my etched bird bullets beads, and lots more of Sheila
s beads/ .



 I darkened up the beautiful clasp Sheila sent just a bit , and then buffed back out. 
I hated to do that to such a gorgeous clasp , but it was in keeping with the style I was working with.



These black babies are my absolute favs!
Next, Hubby brought home this OMG Awesome thick copper wire from Home Depot last week. 
He said he was going out to Home Depot, and  I asked if he could get me some really
thick copper wire. 
This is what he brought!
It's absolutely gorgeous as soon as you take the torch to it. 
It is a little hard for my hand that is not up to par yet , but it
 was awsome exercise. 
Wow this wire is my new favorite thing in the world.
I see lots of bracelet experimentation with this .  

He didn't say what gauge it was , I will have to get receipt from him, but I am thinking 8-6ish?
I thought he brought me 1/4 " copper  tubing when he gave it to me as it was so thick.


 I added some of my verdigris  bullets and the lovely flower beads Sheila sent to me .

This one has a fold formed copper bail and hangs on leather chord. 

Here is the link to the list of awesome bead soup party goers:
8th Annual Bead Soup 
check it out!
All New Tutorial Ebook on Sunday May 11!
The Mother's Day sale on all online workshops and tutorials goes through Sunday at midnight!
Simply enter code Mothersday at checkout in my Etsy Store Primology to recieve 10 off any workshop , or tutorial including this one !
Blessings to you,


Popular Posts