Handmade Web Show Preview

 Online Handmade Web Show 

Begins Tuesday December 17, 8:00pm Eastern Time

Hi There !
Busy , busy , busy , here in Santa's workshop , I wish there were 4 of me to help out like in this adorable  vintage postcard  :)
Well my photo shoot got through 21

one of a kind  pieces before what little day light I had today ran out!
There will be approx15 additional pieces tomorrow evening, so I guess those pieces will be an extra  surprise :)
Everything is ooak so it is on a first come basis. 
I will also be listing a couple of my Halloween pieces that will be offered for the first time
online, and they will be at a special price !
Ok enough to do , here is the preview ....


























 
The fun begins tomorrow at 8pm Eastern time in my etsy store.
Each one of a kind piece is offered on a first come basis.
I will be posting one more giveaway this week as well !
Blessings to you,


Popular Posts