New Off My Work Bench Some Supplies Coming For "FLy" Online Workshop

Something new off my workbench . 

It feels like it has been a little while.  

I needed to play a bit. A little here a little there, as time would allow.

 I did some fun fold forming for the copper piece.
  Upcycled some of my favorite vintage tin for the heart.
With the copper blossom behind it , it felt very spring like , and I needed that right now 
with this crazy March snow! 

I added one of my enameled copper bead thingys with pretty varying greens and a touch of rose
to complete my spring feel.
 
 
Added some yummy hand formed dark steel chain .
Sealed in a little warm rusty love, 
and that's my recipe!
 
It will be up on Etsy today.
 
Also, I will be putting some tin/pewter  for casting, up in my Etsy store for the "Fly"
Online workshop.
I also thought I would mention some of the Metal work elements we will be working on in the "Fly"
  online workshop. 
~Mold Making /casting
~Fold forming
~etching techniques
~creating fabulous textures in metal with unexpected items
~patina recipes
~working with annealed steel 

Also want to mention that in addition to the $10.00 off pre registration sale through March 16,
You can also get an additional $5.00 off for being a newsletter subscriber!
 (I do not send more than 12 newsletters
out per yea r so you will not be bombarded every 5 seconds :)

That's 15.00 off !

 I have already sent this months news letter out , so if you decide to subscribe shoot me an email, as the newsletter host only updates me once a week or so on subscribers, that way I can make sure and send you the code for the extra coupon!

Happy Friday !!!!
Blessings,



 




Popular Posts