A Delightful Surprise! and Almost Time for Artiscape

 I was a wee bit frazzled last week. 
Organizing supplies for going out of town, organizing house for going out of town, organizing child for going out of town, and Easter, before going out of town LOL. 
I was to the point by Friday I was doing very silly things , including forgetting what I was currently doing because I was thinking 10 steps ahead of myself ( a true caffeine whirlwind). I am sure we have all put non food items in the fridge on accident and then wondered where they were  right ????
 Well , on Saturday out of the blue comes this beautifully wrapped package.....
FOR ME!
It's not my birthday (I don't think , at this point who knows). 
No...
It is a" just because"
 gift from my friend LuLu Kellog!! 
I am so excited!!!!
 It is a truly beautiful  creation that she made.


I love it! !!!!

And, I will treasure it dear friend. 
You have no idea what perfect timing it was. It truly touched my heart.
Thank you LuLu :)


 We also managed to make these cupcakes for Easter . 
Can you believe Reagan let me get away with forgetting the sprinkles?
She is the Sprinkle Queen!

 
This week I already feel so much  better. All my notes are organized , ducks in a row, and I just have to find one of my Mom friends to do help with Reagan's "cometition hair" for the state meet Daddy is taking her to while I am gone.

I am EXCITED!

Ladies will get a chance to make one of my "Junk in the Trunk" tassels at the Outsider Art Fair at Artiscape!
I am bringing gooodies, goodies, ....
and more Goodies for these yummy tassels.
 You can get a strand of the etched bullet casings (shown) 
or individually , and make a tassel right there at my table. 
I will show you how !
FUN FUN FUN.

Blessings to you,



Popular Posts