Well here we are. Graduations, recitals , expos, competitions, everything completed. WHoo Hoo! ! And we are all off on many new paths. In many new directions.
But...
First we are going to Disney World!


I have been looking forward to this all year. Those of you that know me well, (and for those who don't :), I get just a little bit crazy about the happiest place on earth ! LOL
Unfortunately Jeffrey, who is now in Navy ,cannot go with us on this trip. (He as gone every year since he was 3) Mason and Reagan at Mason's Graduation


Hopefully next year it can be all of us again! His fiance Sara is coming with us, and it is her first very time! So we are very excited to show her what this family dearly loves about Disney.

My Dad is coming from California and meeting us in Florida again. I am so happy to spend Father's day with him at Disney World!

These are my same boys , years ago, on a couple of different visits to Disneyland in California where we are originally from. Time absolutely flies.................


I will be back in July. Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful summer.
Blessings to you,
Shari

Popular Posts