Show and Tell Monday, Feb 28 2011

I have a couple of new favorite things for the studio that I wanted to show you first, before official "show and tell Monday"


First of all, these are my absolute new favorite that I have been using all the time , Pan Pastels. They are so soft and wonderful! I have been experimenting all over the place to see what they can do, and so far it's a lot! Can't wait to get more colors of these little guys.Ok , this one as you can see , I have not used yet. I just keep feeling the paper! I have journals and sketch books planted all over the house (and car) but have never got a genuine Moleskine! Well, now I have one, and I am so excited :).However, I feel like I should be a little more formal with this one , so I waiting until I have a moment to myself to plan it out a little. I guess I should just break in and go for it!

Ok on to Show and Tell


For a while now, I have been contemplating how to move away from the name "Staffordshire Garden Designs". It fit WAY back when, but not so anymore. It sounds way too serious, and I am just plain and simple more light hearted than that.I have played around with Shari Replogle Designs and Shari Replogle Studios but even that sounds formal,or too long, (and hard to pronounce :) I think I have an idea , but I will have to wait just a wee bit longer to share that one with you. My wee little mermaid done on Da Vinci masonite board 5x7".

Do you have something you have been creating, that you would like to share this morning? Just leave a comment , and link to your blog post below.I used the Pan Pastels on her too!
Blessings, and have a wonderful week.




Popular Posts