Third Week Winner, and Other Goodies

Nancy Said,



I must put my doll to bed.
Close your eyes and go to sleep.


Nancy is another addition to the "Canvas Doll" series.
She is on one of my favorite 6x12" size canvas.
(I have a complete thing for this size canvas , I don't know why)


She was one of the offerings for my page on PFATT Marketplace for the month of December

Just wanted to share her here , before she is off to her new loving home.


The legs are all counted and.......

There are 78 legs!

vintage snowflake ornament offered on PFATT Marketplace (SOLD)

That makes the winner of this weeks giveaway Gail Thayer of Little Beach Designs with a guess of 82
Congratulations , and WOW ! R
eally close guess Gail !!! YAY!
I didn't even think there were that many.
But, I sure am glad there are :).

Joy and Love Angel print available on my Etsy later tonight

I will have the posting for this weeks new giveaway tomorrow night. (Bare with me, I think it will be a snow day, which means I will have a house full! :)

Blessings,

Popular Posts