Workshops!!!!! and Nesting





I got the cutest red shoes last weekend...


No,
not for me,
they were little vintage Mary Janes to add to the studio collection.
Perfect for C
hristmas!


I have been overhauling the studio at night Quite a bit, getting ready to "hibernate" for the winter.




A very odd thing I have noticed about myself actually. I have noticed myself doing it more each year, since we moved hear from California.
Tooooooo cold to go anywh
ere unless you have to,
(to me anyway, natives may laugh at me , but I don't do zero
to 39 degrees!!)
No more antique shows, festivals, etc. to go to until spring etc. etc.
I just settle myself in my little studio nest, like a busy little bee, and if vintage withdrawals get to bad , I am sure to fin
d some vintage goodness online!
Of course we still have school, tumbling, dance, ch
orus , and performances etc to go to every afternoon, so I am not a complete hermit. But, there are days I would like to be :) .

I told Reagan we would have a complete painting day this weekend, We are so excited about it!
I treated us to some new colors , and some tubs of "G
olden" goodness with my Michael's coupons.



I think I am going to petition for a Dick Blick to come to Cincinnati.
I could probably live in there , and be happy.



I had to go back and add to this post because....

The workshops for Artiscape
April 14-17 in Columbus Ohio have just
been posted!!!

Follow this link to sign up for the retreat and to see workshops
HEREI will be teaching 2 fun workshops at Artiscape.
The button Fairy bracelet,

and, the Journey From Paris Journal workshop! I am very happy about this , as so many of you asked if I would be teaching this in the Mid West and here it is!
Yay!
Hope you have a wonderful November weekend!More about this vintage pretty next week.
And, I think it's about tim
e for a giveaway!


Popular Posts