Holiday Happenings and Upcoming Winter Workshops



2009 Holiday Boxes

Holiday Boxes

Unfortunately I did not grab photos of most of the things I have been shipping out . But a caught a couple to share this week before they went to their new homes.


This is one of the custom orders I have been working on. I love doing the vintage shadow boxes. This one features a Santa from 1937 and vintage cracker jack toys.


Winter Workshops !
Pasadena Bead and Design Show Jan 14-17 2010
Pasadena Hilton

Vintage Lace Assemblage Boxes
January 15 5:30-9:30

Yay! I will be in California for the Pasadena Bead and Design show in January.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
We are going to have a great time in our workshops!

I will be posting 2 more workshops as soon as times are confirmed.


You can reserve your spot and read more about them here:
http://www.staffordshiregarden.com/workshops.html

Please note that spots are limited, as I have to ship all of the "goodies" and tools for the workshops out to California ahead of time. (Ahead of me! LOL).

Popular Posts