Is it time for Vintage Halloween fun yet?

New Flea Market Fridays!

Vintage Halloween Pendant (1x1 1/2")




This is part of the "Fea Market Fridays". I thought it sounded like a lot of fun , with a lot of fun shops joining in. And you can purchase it here directly from the blog!

To see who else is participating in "Flea Market Fridays" hosted by Polly at
"counting your blessings" follow the link on the right side of my blog.




I am ready for some Vintage Halloween fun!
Almost as soon as school started we got out "Hocus Pocus" (my favorite Halloween movie) and had a "living room picnic" dinner (special occasions ) an
d watched it.


This new creation is currently listed in my "Make Mine Pink Boutique"

I do love Halloween.
Not all the really scary stuff, just the G rated fun stuff.

-Kids trick or treating

-getting them all dressed in their costumes
-movies like Hocus Pocus, Halloween Town, sleepy hollow disney version(what a sap!)
-Pumpkin Farms and Fall Festivals
-and of course anything Vintage Halloween!





Popular Posts